Shout out to my man Yomu for the nomination. I’m not much of a poet, but how could I turn down such a unique challenge?
Rules of the tag:
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag.
- Make sure to mention the person who introduced the tag to you!
- Pick 1-3 anime.
- Write your tanka about the anime you’ve chosen.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
Simply put, a tanka follows the haiku 5-7-5 syllable format, but adds two more lines of 7 at the end making it 5-7-5-7-7.
Aight, here we go straight no filler, baby.
Deep Sea King attacks.
Several heroes fallen.
But fear not, young child.
The brave Cyclist For Justice
Mumen Rider is here now.
On the brink of death,
one boy becomes the thing he
hates the most of all
so he may end an era
of confinement and terror.
A young, lethal girl
raised in the heat of battle
tries to understand
what it means to love someone.
She learns that with love comes loss.
This was a good exercise.
I’m not very good at the whole “nominating others” thing, but let me know what you think, and as per usual, feel free to take up the reigns and give this a try if you’d like. Just make sure to link back to me, and to the original post.
The Weeabros don’t own any of the images used in this post, bro. They belong to their respective creators, licensors, and distributors. Please support the official releases.